Until recently, the importance of a hand sanitizer was not greatly appreciated. But, the global pandemic has emphasized its role in hand hygiene. Germs are omnipresent, and we touch many contaminated surfaces throughout the day. Hence, we are at high risk of contracting diseases and even spreading them to our loved ones. So, nowadays, carrying a hand sanitizer is as necessary as carrying our wallets and keys before stepping outside.
Read on to know that is it worth carrying hand sanitizer with you and how you can protect yourself from deadly microorganisms by carrying a simple but prodigious soldier, a Hand Sanitizer.
Importance of Hand Hygiene
Sometimes our hands are not visibly dirty but still are contaminated with invisible microorganisms. Hand hygiene is the first and the most important step to prevent the spread of various diseases.
Soap and water are not readily available at every corner when you step outside your home. Hand sanitizer is the next best alternative in such cases as it is affordable and easy to carry wherever you go.
Can Hand Sanitizers Stop the Spread of Disease?
Amid the pandemic, there is an upsurge in the use of hand sanitizer that led to panic buying. But the question is, can hand sanitizers protect us from infectious diseases? Well, the answer is yes. Hand sanitizers prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses and protect us from infectious diseases. However, the constituents of the sanitizer and its method of use determine its efficacy in killing germs.
While other hand sanitizers work effectively for not more than 30 seconds, the Just Human hand sanitizer from our hand sanitizer company stands out among all other hand sanitizers as it provides 24-hour protection.
How do Hand Sanitizers Kill Germs?
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers contain either ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol. Both are effective in killing germs. When hand sanitizer is applied to the hands, alcohol attacks the cell structure of bacteria and damages the outer coat of viruses and inactivates them.
It also has been found that alcohol-based hand sanitizers work better than washing hands with soap and water. Repeated use of soaps or surfactants may remove cell components, alter skin structure, disrupt the skin barrier, and lead to skin irritation.
How Much Alcohol Should Hand Sanitizers Contain?
It is the alcohol content of the hand sanitizer that helps to kill germs present on your hands. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is the best way to stay disease-free.
Non-alcohol-based hand sanitizers or sanitizers with less than recommended alcohol will not work on germs such as bacteria and viruses. They can limit the growth of germs but are ineffective in killing them. So, it is important to know the ingredients of a hand sanitizer before making a purchase.
What are the Benefits of Hand Sanitizers?
Hand sanitizers have the following advantages as compared to washing hands with soap and water-
- Quickly kill germs on hands
- Easy to use and portable
- Reduce microbial count on skin
- Take less time than washing hands
What are the Drawbacks of Hand Sanitizers?
Hand sanitizers available in the market have the limitation of not coating your hands for a prolonged period. They kill the germs on your hands. After touching a contaminated surface again, new pesky germs are ready to make you sick. So, you need to apply hand sanitizer, again and again, to keep diseases at bay.
Keeping all these things in mind, Just Human 24 Hour Protection Hand Sanitizer Company has made a revolutionized product- that
- Bonds to your skin and forms an invisible bionic shield
- Stop viruses and other pathogens from infecting you
- Instantly kills microorganisms
Reasons to Make Just Human Your Everyday Safety Partner
- Use once a day- Just Human 24 Hour Protection Hand Sanitizer contains two compounds that work at the nano level. Ethanol (70%) kills the germs and the proprietary smart molecule forms an invisible bionic shield around your hands just after a single application that works up to 24 hours. This molecule is specially designed to bind and pierce the cell wall of microorganisms and to instantly kill them.
- Tested for efficacy- It is registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA). It has been licensed for manufacture by the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) and kills 99.9% of germs and viruses.
- Skin-friendly- It is free from harsh chemicals. Additionally, it contains a moisturizing agent that provides you with soft and silky skin. It is also safe for kids.
Various Packing of Just Human Hand Sanitizers
This hand sanitizer can be used at various places as per your needs. You can buy hand sanitizers online to prevent the entry of germs and viruses into your body.
- Hand sanitizer 10, 50, 100 mL- to carry in pockets
- Hand sanitizer 100 ml- to carry in purse and bags
- Hand sanitizer 5 liter- to keep for reserve and fill for use
- Hand sanitizer family pack- for the whole family
- Hand sanitizer gift pack- to gift health to your loved ones
Places Where You should Carry Hand Sanitizer
Some places have higher chances of infestation. We should always carry our truthful partner- hand sanitizer to these places:
- In public transports
- Outdoor locations
- Grocery stores
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Daycare centers
- Parks and playgrounds
To conclude, hand sanitizers are magic liquids, especially Just Human 24-Hour Protection Hand Sanitizer. It is science-based and protects you from deadly diseases just by using it once daily. It is the time to say goodbye to germs and feel human again!
Further, if you carry hand sanitizer with you, it helps you to clean your hands as well as to sanitize other surfaces such as your phone, desk, doorknob, etc. You can buy hand sanitizer online, and it is also available in value packs as hand sanitizer 5 liter. So, to take care of your health and of your loved ones, it is worth carrying a hand sanitizer with you!