The domain name www.justhuman.co.in is owned and operated by Swanrose India Pvt. Ltd. having our registered address at 4th Floor, Bhandari House, 91, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 (hereinafter referred to as "Swanrose" or "We"or Us").
The terms "Swanrose", "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Business” individually and collectively refer to Swanrose India Private Limited/ JustHuman and the terms "Visitor” ”User” or "You" refer to the users.
We value the trust you have in us. Therefore, we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
This privacy statement applies to the main website www.justhuman.co.in.
We will not disclose the personal information and sensitive information (meanings ascribed in clause 2 below) shared by the user other than in compliance with this Policy. If you do not consent to any of the terms enumerated in this Policy, please do not proceed to use the site.
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the site following such changes to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the Site following change in the policy but take no action with respect to your personal information and sensitive information with us, our use of your personal information and sensitive information shall remain subject to the Policy in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy in order to be aware of any changes thereto.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the site or when you communicate with us via phone, email, chat, etc. We may also collect this information when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc. or use the service of Gift Card on the Site or when you participate at one of our events, etc.
As a result of these actions you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc (collectively "Personal Information"). When you visit this site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
You may also provide us with information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password, physical health condition; medical history, sex, etc. (collectively "Sensitive Information") for availing the services at our Site.
We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from our present and/or future affiliates.
This Site is directed to be used by adults only who are above the age of 18 years. If you are not an adult, you may look at our site, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us. We or our associates / affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors. Minors should not be using the Site with any personal information. In an event of default by the minor, the parent or the guardian will be liable to compensate for whatsoever damages arising out of such wrongful use by the minor.WHAT IS THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Swanrose and to work on the experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products or services, as well as of our group entities.
- transmission by email or any other form of communication of marketing materials to you.
- contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email or mail.
- to enable our group entities to reach out to you in relation to their programmes managed by them / products or services offered by them.
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries); and
- to execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately
- Send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered;
- Process gift card transaction;
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences; or
- Conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and product offerings.
- To send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels. This option will be auto
- Renewed after 180 days and if you wish to unsubscribe from receiving offer updates, you can do so.
- As provided below under Clause 6 ("Opt Out"), you may always choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances.
We may use your Data to show you adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
We use data to protect the security and safety of our Website.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We may share your Personal or Sensitive Information with:
- Swanrose or any of its group associates and subsidiaries and other entities within the our group of companies, to assist them to reach out to you in relation to their programs or campaigns (including marketing and sales) and to process your query / requests (such as job application);
- Our employees, vendors, agents and professional advisors working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy statement; and
- Service-providers who assist in protecting and securing our systems and provide services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as to host your information or to process your information for data profiling and user analysis.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Swanrose India Pvt. Ltd. as a company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We usually do not share other personal Data collected from the Website with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or
- We need to operate and maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. If you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information without identifiable information may be shared with third parties which may be used for site performance and user experience
We may use a third-party platform to send emails to subscribers of our mailing list. The emails that we send may contain dynamic elements such as images, that may be used to ascertain:
- If the email was opened and when
- Type of device used
- Type of operating system used
- Type of browser used
- The screen resolution
- IP address
We use this information to help us build better content and digital experiences for the users. You have an option to unsubscribe to these emails.
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Swanrose retains personal Data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
When we process Data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of Swanrose as described in this privacy statement.
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. Swanrose adheres to any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including the UK General Data Protection Regulation, General Data Protection Regulation and the Information Technology Act 2000, as amended or substituted and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) and the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
- Right to access - the right to request
(i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to limit the way in which we can use it. (Please see "Opt Out" below)
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, please submit a request to us at email@example.com
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
The Site provides an option to all the users to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at the address provided below.
Behavioural Based Advertising
You can opt-out of some, but not all, online behavioral based advertising by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
Remove content from user review
You can remove content that you posted on a Justhuman public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by e-mailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we will endeavor and try to ensure to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet viz. historical copies, or "caches," may remain.
For any further information or grievances, please contact our customer care representative on +1800 1024 888 or send an email to email@example.com
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have consented to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal and Sensitive Information as identified in this Policy, you may withdraw the same at any time by communicating to us at the given below under Clause 11.
We endeavor to keep your Personal and Sensitive information secure, up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal and Sensitive Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- For any further information or grievances, please contact our customer care representative on +1800 1024 888 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us at our address Swanrose India Pvt. Ltd. 4th Floor, Bhandari House, 91, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019